Saturday, June 11, 2022

Chapter 23: Two shaman rituals and related methods can help humanity move closer to God and save the planet from humanity and humanity from itself

I posted this in a Reddit spirituality group yesterday, and an interesting discussion with someone followed.

Two shaman rituals people can use to open a channel with and move closer to God and affect the world around them 
 
Self-Transformation 

The two shaman rituals open up the feminine side of a person and a channel between him/her and God, Heaven, ETC. However, it is recommended that the first ritual be used for a while, before using the second ritual. Do the inner work first. Also, not everyone can do the rituals; which perhaps depends on wiring in the psyche and soul. 

First shaman ritual 

Go off by yourself where it's quiet. Sit comfortably, or lie down on your back. Close your eyes. Ask God to show you what you now need to see, hear, feel. Wait. Perhaps you will see something. Or hear something. Or feel an emotion. Or feel something in your body. Or you remember something. Or, any and/or all of the above. If something comes, sit with it a little while, then get on with what you were doing before the ritual. A process has begun in you. Where the process will take you cannot be known. 

You can do the first ritual several times a day. I did it several times a day when it first came to me how to do it. I think this is the same ritual St. John of the Cross used to provoke a deep, searing, difficult inward journey into the heart of God. His cloistered monk journey was entirely internal, ever into the darkness, and by the time it ended, he was fused with God. His physical body was preserved and did not rot. He had turned himself into spiritual gold. You can read more about that in SAINT JOHN OF THE CROSS: ALCHEMIST OF THE SOUL, by Antonio T. de Nicholas. 

I did not go the cloistered monk way. God wanted me to remain in the world, getting my hands dirty, as I went through the darkness inside me and around me. 

Second shaman ritual

This ritual is applied to the external world. Get somewhere quiet, sit comfortably or lie on your back, with your eyes closed. Think of something that you need help with. Or, which you think needs help. It can be something outside of you in the world. Ask God to show you Spirit Medicine for it. Wait. Perhaps you will see something. Or hear something. Or feel an emotion. Or feel something in your body. Or you remember something. Or, any and/or all of the above. If something comes, sit with it a little while, then get on with what you were doing before the ritual. You can do this ritual several times a day. This ritual causes things in the external world to shift. 

For a while, I suggest these two shaman rituals be done for deeply personal reasons, to get you moving deeper toward God. But, yes, the second ritual can be done for where you live and for your nation. 

For example, people in Poland, Ukraine and Russia can do the second ritual for those countries and their leaders. I wonder what it might be like if 20,000 Ukrainians do the second shaman ritual for Ukraine and its President, and for Russia and its President? 

I wonder what it might be like if 20,000 Americans do the second shaman ritual for President Joe Biden, Congress, the Supreme Court, Donald Trump, school children and their teachers? 

It is very important not to try to impose your will and make something happen. The shaman rituals are about surrendering to God and letting God take you and any topic/ situation you choose where God wants that to go. 

Perhaps the more you bite off, the more difficult the chewing might become inside of you. 

Feel free to share this description and explanation of the two shaman rituals with other people.

The two rituals and other self-transformation methods and general concerns are dealt with in more depth in this ad free podcast:

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6_42z_J1VU&t=1496s

PhoenixAwareness 
 
You don`t need to do rituals to connect with the Divine, you are already connected, if you wanna feel that connection stringer, you just need to use the power of your inner light, emotions, and thoughts and ask for it...We have this tendency to make simple things complex just to be more interesting. 
 
Puzzleheaded_Drop_81

Lots of people I know are not able to connect directly with what I call God. The rituals work for some of those people, not for others, has been my experience. I have seen the rituals affect people who thought they already were connected to God, the Source, ETC. What prompted me to published how to do the rituals was recent email correspondence with a man in Ukraine, whose mother had been killed by shrapnel. He and his grandmother and about 20 of his friends had watched one of my podcasts, which are free, no ads, no advertising. He asked me to come to Ukraine and he would smuggle me into Russia to deal with Putin. Since I have no passport and I am very old and have lots of aches and pains, I wrote up how to do the two rituals (which I just a bit ago posted at Reddit and you responded) and emailed him that and asked him to share it with other people and they get to work on it and perhaps help Ukraine in that way. And, help themselves, too. For there is no way to know in advance what I call God will serve up, if you ask God for help with something and God responds. Here's a link to the podcast where the two rituals are explained and a good bit more is told.

 
PhoenixAwareness 
 
To be honest, coming back to it and read it again, they don't feel as rituals to me, they feel like a way of being, it is something that I do naturally only that not as a ritual, nor with a reason. Sometimes feels silly, as what feels natural to me can seem very out of the box, or , as with this case, a shamanic ritual, for others. 
 
Puzzleheaded_Drop_81 
 
The first ritual was used by a Carmelite monk, who later was known as St. John of the Cross, to ignite and drive him into the heart of God. The second ritual was taught to me by angels known in the Bible, after I had been taught and was using the first ritual. I was not blessed with the natural ability to do what you are able to do. In fact, until I was 45, I had very little direct experience with the supernatural, of which I was aware. That began to change with a dramatic experience in early January 1987, my 45th year. The pace was slow at first, then it got faster, and deeper and harder. then it got beautiful. Then it got a lot harder and deeper. It was horrible, actually. But, I had unwittingly signed up for it, and it was delivered in doses I could survive, if only just barely. Christians tend to view me as a heretic, or crazy, or possessed by the Devil, or all three. New Agers tend to have great difficulty with my talking about God and Lucifer, which, and Evil,they deny exists, I belong to no religion, but I was raised first in the Southern Baptist Church, and then in the Episcopal Church. Today, I don't know when I'm ever not in church. There are quite a few podcasts now, where I, and a fellow who does the tech work, who also is captured by angels known in the Bible, discuss this and that. I do most of the talking, but not all of it. When he's my age, he will do most off the talking, and maybe he will have a younger sidekick angels conscripted, too. He also belongs to no religion, but he was raised in a Christian church for a few years, until his parents didn't want any more to do with churches. 
 
PhoenixAwareness

Well, i don't fall in either of the categories you mention, I follow the light and the inner guidance, if I would've followed just books or the external beliefs I would've shut off what my soul already knew, it was and still is a process of waking up those truths.
If I start sharing the truths, people get triggered in their beliefs as is difficult to let go of what you thought an entire life or what you are being told by others and has been told generation after generation, I struggle to get my project of the ground because I don't find enough time to focus entirely on that.
I do wanna say that I like your energy, is warm, I can tell you work with Angels and light beings and I love that :)
Also, I am guided, for now, to contain myself in sharing what I know, unless I put it on my own channels, I used to share a lot here and there and while doing so, that information got lost in those places, and besides, dint helped on putting a brick into the let's call it movement or change that I wanna create.

Send you light, strength and happiness :) 
 
Puzzleheaded_Drop_81

No two people have the same (identical) spiritual road, because no two people are the same (identical). I'm not prying. What you wish to share is your journey.
Jesus advised in the Gospels no to hide our lamp under a bushel :-). And, not to cast our pearls before swine. I have found some venues are more suitable than others for telling what I have experienced and learned. The podcast seems the best way, so far, for me to shoot off my. mouth, so to speak. Before that were blogs, Facebook, then Reddit, and personal encounters. And quite a few books I wrote, although the writings on the blogs were many more pages than the books. Facebook and Reddit seemed the least receptive of those venues.
Along the way, I found the Devil is very real, every person has a Devil side, and coming to terms with that and learning to manage it (somewhat), is part of the spiritual journey. In the Gospels Jesus wrestled with his own Devil side during the 3 temptations. He urged that as part of the spiritual journey, and he advised we first remove the beam from our own eyes, before attemptting to remove specks from other people's eyes. Dicey terrain :-), Jesus.
When this all started for me in early 1987, I had no clue where it was headed. Maybe a good thing, because maybe I would have freaked out and jumped off a high building :-) Or ,got really drunk and stayed that way :-). At least until I got to where I could no longer tolerate booze, which has been my plight since 2015, then I learned one glass of wine made my G.I. tract scream and my liver shriek. I was not a heave drinker before then, and had gone years at a time without drinking.

Anyway, I do wish you all the best and wonder how it might have gone for me, if I'd have your ability to turn in to the Light, God, etc., instead of bumbling along, doing a lot of guessing, lots of not all that good guessing, for about half my life. Even now, I do some guessing, not always knowing I'm guessing, and when the angels have enough of that, they let me know :-). 
 
PhoenixAwareness

You didn't bumble, you learned a lot and build up strength and progress, you also created new resources for your future self. Just as your other past lives self did it for you as you are right now.
All souls that are incarnating on Earth, is respecting the laws of incarnation, no matter how light they are, they are doing the whole process, equally. And that equality is created if is not there...

You have the capacity to turn into light and Divine, through your own soul light, when you align with your soul light, you align with the Divine, the trick is to be able to let go of your mind perception and be open to the world from within. When you feel deep love for everything that surrounds you, for nature, even for the air that you breath and you love it with your soul, you are on the Divine frequency. The highest frequency that exists in the Universe is the universal love, when you are able to breathe in that frequency with your entire being, you are on the Divine frequency.
 
Puzzleheaded_Drop_81

Easier to say than do.
I have a lot of different human dramas inside me right now, Most are American, and Ukraine, Russia. I am dealing with demonic energies, processing them internally, ongoing. It's very hard on me physically and other ways. Humanity is seriously screwed up, as a species. That reflects and has counterparts in the spirit realms around Earth. As above, so below; as below, so above.
I don't know your age. I'm 80. I've seen and heard many things few people care to hear about. I can't talk about some of it at Reddit on Facebook, Spotify. I have not put it into the YouTube podcast yet, and maybe I won't. I was able to get it all up on Google blogspots and before that on Wordpress websites. Perhaps those hosts weren't looking with a microscope or telescope? :-)
What I posted here today could be put to really good use by maybe half of Americans, for example. But I don't imagine much receptivity. The other half probably are not wired to use it.

I'm old. It's my children and their children and people like them I worry about - good people, trying very hard to do things right, while I watch America come unraveled and humanity trying really hard to kill the planet, which they will do, if they don't change their ways, or humanity is prevented by something that values the planet more than humanity. 
 
Meanwhile, the two rituals and other methods discussed in the podcast, if used by humanity, could move it closer to God and save the planet from humanity and save humanity from itself.

 sloanbashinsky@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

A sucker is born every minute: Trump's border wall

When presidential candidate Donald Trump, in 2015, raised defending America's southern border by building a border wall, I said, amen; d...